It may be difficult to avoid a few more of those this week when the
Analysts at Jefferies reckon: "A good performance in the lates market could provide positive upside, against soft comparatives, which would be welcome given the negative foreign exchange outlook."
All of which makes the deal and the trading sound solid, if rather unexciting. No German stereotype gags there, then.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report