The appointment took place following the retirement of two members of the corporation s board, Mr
AFC has also appointed on the board of the AFC as a director is Mr Lamido Yuguda, the director of Reserves Management at the CBN.
I am privileged to take up the chairmanship of the AFC at a significant time for the Corporation. With a strong and growing balance sheet, an expanding geographically diverse base and a deep pipeline of new investment opportunities, the corporation is very well placed to continue to deliver on its mission to foster the economic growth and industrial development of African countries, said Alade.
On behalf of the Board, I would like to offer my warmest thanks to our out-going chairman and to Mr
Under his leadership, we have demonstrated the commercial viability of African infrastructure as an asset class, delivering consistent annual profitability, while funding several projects over the last 5 years., said Alli, His tenure culminated in the award of an A3 (long term) /P2 (short term) foreign currency debt rating, making the AFC the second highest investment grade rated multilateral financial institution on the African continent.
Most Popular Stories
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals