The appointment took place following the retirement of two members of the corporation s board, Mr
AFC has also appointed on the board of the AFC as a director is Mr Lamido Yuguda, the director of Reserves Management at the CBN.
I am privileged to take up the chairmanship of the AFC at a significant time for the Corporation. With a strong and growing balance sheet, an expanding geographically diverse base and a deep pipeline of new investment opportunities, the corporation is very well placed to continue to deliver on its mission to foster the economic growth and industrial development of African countries, said Alade.
On behalf of the Board, I would like to offer my warmest thanks to our out-going chairman and to Mr
Under his leadership, we have demonstrated the commercial viability of African infrastructure as an asset class, delivering consistent annual profitability, while funding several projects over the last 5 years., said Alli, His tenure culminated in the award of an A3 (long term) /P2 (short term) foreign currency debt rating, making the AFC the second highest investment grade rated multilateral financial institution on the African continent.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations