Supply of residential units witnessed an increase during the second quarter of 2014.
(Photo courtesy of MOPCO)
Completion of expansions for
The expansions are aimed at adding 1.4m tonnes of urea annually to production rates, and the MOPCO 3 factory currently produces between 630,000-650,000 tonnes of urea annually.
The MOPCO 2 project will increase the company's productive capacity to over 1.2m tonnes annually, and the official noted that with the MOBCO 1 project included in the calculations, total production will exceed 2m tonnes per year.
He pointed out that workers at the MOPCO plant had reacted positively to the prospect of the 1 and 2 expansions, which had been stalled for the past three years, causing
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes