The Egyptian Trade and Industry Minister
In this statement, Abdel-Nour has added that the country will receive a loan worth
The dedicated program is intended to enhance job opportunities for the young Egyptians via the development of appropriate level of skills through better quality vocational trainings in line with the requirements of the labor market.
The Egyptian Minister has further stated that the program plays a major role to reduce joblessness rates among the young the countrymen.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays