The process of restructuring non-performing loans (NPLs) in the Cooperative Credit Institutions is fully on track, according to senior banking sources.
The percentage of non-performing loans in the Cooperatives reached 52.62%, or about €7 bln of the €13.28 bln loan portfolio, based on provisional data for May issued by the
The banking source said that restructuring NPLs began on
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison