Not a good start for
The sums involved were tiny by bankers' standards - pounds 8m - but the impact is deeper. It sends a signal about the lack of ethics of financial professionals, as does the latest flurry of provisions to cover PPI mis-selling.
This mis-selling scandal was already the costliest in history before the pounds 900m and pounds 600m set aside by
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?