The yen rose to 4-day highs of 136.86 against the euro and 112.98 against the Swiss franc, from early lows of 137.13 and 113.18, respectively.
Moving away from an early 4-day low of 102.64 against the US dollar, the yen recovered to 102.51.
Against the pound, the yen edged up to 171.37 against the pound from an early low of 171.62.
If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 135.65 against the euro, 112.50 against the franc, 101.51 against the greenback and 170.38 against the pound.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry