The device released today consists of an NTC thermistor chip mounted in its stainless steel housing with twin PVC-insulated AWG #30 lead wire connections. The sensor features a small tip with a 2.0 mm diameter, which allows for fast, accurate temperature sensing with little heat loss through the connecting wires. The device is available with a brass collar for sealed mounting, or without a collar for custom mounting.
For designers, the NTCAIMME3 provides a fast response to fluid temperature changes in a wide range of applications, including liquid processing equipment, water boilers, chiller systems, water and oil tanks, consumer and industrial appliances, medical fluid circulators, and solar heating systems.
The RoHS-compliant sensor offers resistance at +25 °C (R25) of 10 kO, with tolerance of ± 3 %, and beta (B25/85) of 3984 K, with tolerance of ± 0.5 %.The device features maximum power dissipation of 100 mW and operates over a temperature range of -25 °C to +105 °C.
Samples and production quantities of the NTCAIMME3 are available now, with lead times of eight to 10 weeks for large orders.
Buy It Now
Check distributor stock on the Vishay website
Subscribe to Vishay Newsfeed
Vishay on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VishayIntertechnology
Vishay Twitter feed:http://twitter.com/vishayindust
Link to datasheets:
Link to product photo:
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight