The device released today consists of an NTC thermistor chip mounted in its stainless steel housing with twin PVC-insulated AWG #30 lead wire connections. The sensor features a small tip with a 2.0 mm diameter, which allows for fast, accurate temperature sensing with little heat loss through the connecting wires. The device is available with a brass collar for sealed mounting, or without a collar for custom mounting.
For designers, the NTCAIMME3 provides a fast response to fluid temperature changes in a wide range of applications, including liquid processing equipment, water boilers, chiller systems, water and oil tanks, consumer and industrial appliances, medical fluid circulators, and solar heating systems.
The RoHS-compliant sensor offers resistance at +25 °C (R25) of 10 kO, with tolerance of ± 3 %, and beta (B25/85) of 3984 K, with tolerance of ± 0.5 %.The device features maximum power dissipation of 100 mW and operates over a temperature range of -25 °C to +105 °C.
Samples and production quantities of the NTCAIMME3 are available now, with lead times of eight to 10 weeks for large orders.
Buy It Now
Check distributor stock on the Vishay website
Subscribe to Vishay Newsfeed
Vishay on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VishayIntertechnology
Vishay Twitter feed:http://twitter.com/vishayindust
Link to datasheets:
Link to product photo:
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World