VirtualPBX, a top communications service provider in VoIP phones and plans, is excited to announce its new softphone, which allows users to turn their smartphones into full-featured VoIP softphones. With a softphone, users can take advantage of all VirtualPBX features with their smartphone, such as centralized voicemail, call recording, direct extension dialing, and more. Outbound calls also use the user's business caller ID rather than their personal number. The new softphone offers an improved user experience that is seamless across both platforms with Phone, Contacts, Favorites, and Call History tabs. With an updated look and feel, the new softphone also features improved noise reduction and battery life.
With VirtualPBX's VoIP Anywhere technology, any computer, device, or cell phone can be a full-featured VoIP extension and high quality calls can be made over 3G, 4G, and WiFi connections – ideal for those traveling internationally or working remotely. Users simply register a softphone as a VoIP device with VirtualPBX, download the VirtualPBX Softphone app from Google Play or the Apple iTunes Store, and open the app to start making calls.
"We at VirtualPBX are proud to offer our new softphone with its updated features designed to improve your experience," said
Customers can learn more by visiting VirtualPBX here http://www.virtualpbx.com/plans/softphone-app.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12095577.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays