The life science company posted a pretax loss of
The drop in research and development expenditure came as a result of forward ordering of its anti-cancer therapeutics VAL201 in 2013, to "build robust stability and sterility data" ahead of a clinical trial application.
It also won approval from the
It expanded its portfolio through a joint venture agreement with
"With the Company's costs under control and with its lead therapeutics and other assets moving forward, as planned, the Company remains adequately funded to proceed with its current plans. I look forward to updating shareholders on further progress throughout the year," said ValiRx Non-Executive Chairman
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy