JM Mechanical knew their website needed an overhaul when they realized that 30% of their visitors were accessing their website from mobile devices. Their current site did not have a mobile version so visitors had to navigate a website designed for a large desktop or laptop on a tiny cell phone screen. Bottom line – they were losing potential customers because their technology wasn't keeping up with the habits of their website visitors.
They employed the services of MarketingXchange, a digital marketing agency in
To learn more about JM Mechanical, visit http://www.jmmech.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12103639.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star