A press release from the Finance and Economic Affairs ministry of The
"The objective of the project is to support the government's current education policy, which seeks to complement national development efforts by giving education direction and prominence in order to provide equal opportunities for all, and to achieve sustainable development. The ultimate goal is to support the creation of an enabling environment for teaching and learning in the basic and secondary schools and to improve access to better quality education across the country," it stated.
"Upon completion, an estimated additional 10,000 children, many of them from deprived families, will have access to improved schools and education," it underscored.
OFID and The
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays