The PowerShares Dividend Achievers Portfolio ETF (PFM) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Tuesday, with over 41,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 30,000. Shares of PFM were up about 0.3% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Tuesday were AT&T (T), trading off about 0.5% with over 8.6 million shares changing hands so far this session, and
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201408ETFunu081914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples