The Company also offers a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (the "Plan") to eligible holders of Class A Shares, that provides eligible holders of Class A shares of the Corporation with a convenient means to purchase additional Class A Shares by reinvesting their cash dividends at a potential discount to the current market price.
Shares for the reinvestment of dividends will be acquired in the open market at prevailing market rates or, if lower than the current market price, issued from treasury at the greater of net asset value per share and 95 percent of the average market price. "Average market price" is defined in the Plan to be the volume weighted average trading price of Class A Shares on the
About the Company
The Company's objective is to acquire and maintain a diversified portfolio of first mortgages in
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent