ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, today announced it has been recognized by CIOReview as one of the "100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S."
CIOReview100 is an annual list selected by a panel comprised of top CEOs, CIOs and industry analysts including the CIOReview editorial board to honor the top 100 technology companies in the U.S. This year, the list honored the most promising technology companies for their use of powerful next generation technologies such as cloud, mobile and big data. The list distinguishes companies that enable their customers to break through old performance barriers and improve their businesses.
"Recognition by the CIOReview100 serves as validation of our continued innovation in context-based authentication and advanced fraud prevention," said
For a full list of winners, visit http://cioreview100.cioreview.com/.
In addition to being named to the CIOReview100, ThreatMetrix has been recognized through several additional awards so far this year:
• Recognized as a Silver Winner in the "Enterprise Product of the Year – Software" Category by the Best in Biz Awards 2014 International
• Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
• Named to the 2014 Lead411 Hottest Companies in
• Products Guide (NPG) 2014 Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the "Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management" category and also in the "Best Products and Services –
• Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
• A 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for
• CIOReview: ThreatMetrix: Pioneering Context-Based Workforce Authentication
• ThreatMetrix Extends Mobile and Web Context-Based Security and Fraud Prevention Innovation with Patent
• ThreatMetrix Announces Integration with Ping Identity to Deliver Context-Based Authentication for Enterprises
ThreatMetrix builds trust on the Internet by offering market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions. These solutions authenticate consumer and workforce access to mission critical applications using real-time identity and access analytics that leverage the world's largest trusted identity network.
ThreatMetrix secures enterprise applications against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations, malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network, which analyzes over 500 million monthly transactions and protects more than 160 million active user accounts across 2,500 customers and 10,000 websites.
The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit http://www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
Join the cybersecurity conversation by visiting the ThreatMetrix blog, Facebook,
CIOReview is a technology magazine that talks about the enterprise solutions that can redefine the business goals of enterprises tomorrow. It is the leading source that shares innovative enterprise solutions developed by established solutions providers, upcoming hot enterprises and is a neutral source for technology decision makers. Published from
© 2014 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12104424.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals