Mi9 Retail is the premier provider of enterprise retail merchandising, business intelligence, and store operations software. The company has developed the only enterprise-grade Merchandising and Business Intelligence solution on the market available as a single solution. The software is able to process high volumes of transactions in real time to optimize inventory across all channels of the business. The system provides a comprehensive data management, business intelligence, and financial control solution built to drive actionable analysis at every level of the enterprise across merchandising, stores, customers, finance and human resources.
Founded by experienced operators of technology businesses,
Tequity provides merger, acquisition, valuation, and exit strategy advisory services exclusively to Software and Information Technology companies in the lower middle market. We assist CEO's and shareholders of founder-driven organizations to achieve growth or maximum value in an exit through strategic M&A transactions.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/tequity/MI9/prweb12087267.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor