Citation: "79 FR 49140"
Document Number: "Release No. 34-72835; File No. SR-MIAX-2014-30"
Page Number: "49140"
August 13, 2014.
FOOTNOTE 1 15 U.S.C. 78s(b)(1). END FOOTNOTE
FOOTNOTE 2 17 CFR 240.19b-4. END FOOTNOTE
FOOTNOTE 3 See Securities Exchange Act Release No. 72492 (
Section 19(b)(2) of the Act /4/ provides that within 45 days of the publication of notice of the filing of a proposed rule change, or within such longer period up to 90 days as the Commission may designate if it finds such longer period to be appropriate and publishes its reasons for so finding or as to which the self-regulatory organization consents, the Commission shall either approve the proposed rule change, disapprove the proposed rule change, or institute proceedings to determine whether the proposed rule change should be disapproved. The 45th day for this filing is
FOOTNOTE 4 15 U.S.C. 78s(b)(2). END FOOTNOTE
The Commission finds it appropriate to designate a longer period within which to take action on the proposed rule change so that it has sufficient time to consider this proposed rule change. The proposed rule change, if approved, would allow the Exchange to list for trading options on shares of the iShare ETFs for which the Exchange has not entered into comprehensive surveillance sharing agreements with the underlying foreign markets.
Accordingly, the Commission, pursuant to Section 19(b)(2) of the Act, /5/ designates
FOOTNOTE 5 15 U.S.C. 78s(b)(2). END FOOTNOTE
For the Commission, by the
FOOTNOTE 6 17 CFR 200.30-3(a)(31). END FOOTNOTE
Kevin M. O'Neill,
[FR Doc. 2014-19580 Filed 8-18-14;
BILLING CODE 8011-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006