The BNG Contract Area is located in the west of
The central Asian oil and gas company said it now intends to determine the full extent of the oil-bearing interval by drilling and logging rather than taking additional core samples.
It said that once this has been completed and after the delivery of additional equipment, it intends to put Well A5 on flow test.
"We remain excited by the potential of the deep horizons at the BNG Contract Area and look forward to the results of the flow test," said Chairman
Roxi said shallow Well 143 is now being swabbed before testing commences on the intervals of interest. It said that should Well 143 test positively, it believes it could significantly extend the horizon already being produced from by Wells 805 and 54.
The company said work is underway preparing the well NK-31 on its Galaz Contract Area for logging to determine which intervals to perforate for further testing.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006