Through Jackson, Prudential sells retirement products aimed at the 'baby boomer' generation in the US. According to Prudential's first-half results published earlier this month, Jackson made a
Jackson's share of first-half US variable individual annuity sales across the industry as a whole increased to 18% from 14% in the corresponding period last year. Its share as a percentage of the top 20 industry players increased to 19% from 15%. The top twenty players' share increased by 1% to 94%.
Overall, industry-wide sales of US variable individual annuity sales fell to
Jackson's US fixed individual annuity sales fell to
Prudential shares were Tuesday quoted up 1.3% at
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think