Notice and Request for Comments.
Citation: "79 FR 49075"
Page Number: "49075"
DATES: Comments regarding this proposed information collection must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: Written comments may be sent to Portfolio Analysis and Management System (PAMS) Information Collection Request (ICR) by email at email@example.com.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument and instructions should be directed to
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This information collection request contains:
(1) OMB No.: New.
(2) Information Collection Request Title: Information Collection Request Title: Portfolio Analysis and Management System (PAMS) Submissions for Letter of Intent (LOI), Pre-proposals, Interagency Proposals, and DOE National Laboratory Proposals; System Registration by External Users.
(3) Type of Request: New.
(4) Purpose: This new system is based on the
(5) Annual Estimated Number of Respondents: The following numbers are calculated using the average of the number of financial assistance proposals received in fiscal year 2006 through fiscal year 2010. 9,920 PAMS registrants, who are to include 8,000 submitters of lab proposals, interagency proposals, pre-proposals, and Letters Of Intent (LOI) (assuming one person per estimated submission) and 1,920 reviewers of proposals submitted through Grants.gov.
(6) Annual Estimated Number of Total Responses: Annual Estimated Number of Total Responses:
(7) Annual Estimated Number of Burden Hours: The time it takes to complete a form depends upon the type of form being completed. External users will need to register with PAMS in order to access the system. It takes approximately 30 minutes for external users to complete the forms required to become a registered PAMS user. Both LOI and pre-proposal forms take 15 minutes each, whereas completing a lab/interagency proposal will take about 2 hours. The reviewers require about 1 hour of analysis, per submission. Based on the annual estimated number of responses, broken down by DOE national laboratory, letter of intent and pre-proposal, the annual estimated time required for reviewers to complete analysis or responses and the time required for external users to register with PAMS, the estimated annual number of burden hours is 10,630.
Total number of unduplicated respondents: 9,920.
Reports filed per person: 1.
Total annual responses: 9,920.
Total annual burden hours: 10,630.
(8) Annual Estimated Reporting and Recordkeeping Cost Burden:
Section 641 of the
[FR Doc. 2014-19676 Filed 8-18-14;
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week