Notice and Request for Comments.
Citation: "79 FR 49075"
Page Number: "49075"
DATES: Comments regarding this proposed information collection must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: Written comments may be sent to Portfolio Analysis and Management System (PAMS) Information Collection Request (ICR) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument and instructions should be directed to
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This information collection request contains:
(1) OMB No.: New.
(2) Information Collection Request Title: Information Collection Request Title: Portfolio Analysis and Management System (PAMS) Submissions for Letter of Intent (LOI), Pre-proposals, Interagency Proposals, and DOE National Laboratory Proposals; System Registration by External Users.
(3) Type of Request: New.
(4) Purpose: This new system is based on the
(5) Annual Estimated Number of Respondents: The following numbers are calculated using the average of the number of financial assistance proposals received in fiscal year 2006 through fiscal year 2010. 9,920 PAMS registrants, who are to include 8,000 submitters of lab proposals, interagency proposals, pre-proposals, and Letters Of Intent (LOI) (assuming one person per estimated submission) and 1,920 reviewers of proposals submitted through Grants.gov.
(6) Annual Estimated Number of Total Responses: Annual Estimated Number of Total Responses:
(7) Annual Estimated Number of Burden Hours: The time it takes to complete a form depends upon the type of form being completed. External users will need to register with PAMS in order to access the system. It takes approximately 30 minutes for external users to complete the forms required to become a registered PAMS user. Both LOI and pre-proposal forms take 15 minutes each, whereas completing a lab/interagency proposal will take about 2 hours. The reviewers require about 1 hour of analysis, per submission. Based on the annual estimated number of responses, broken down by DOE national laboratory, letter of intent and pre-proposal, the annual estimated time required for reviewers to complete analysis or responses and the time required for external users to register with PAMS, the estimated annual number of burden hours is 10,630.
Total number of unduplicated respondents: 9,920.
Reports filed per person: 1.
Total annual responses: 9,920.
Total annual burden hours: 10,630.
(8) Annual Estimated Reporting and Recordkeeping Cost Burden:
Section 641 of the
[FR Doc. 2014-19676 Filed 8-18-14;
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy