Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Joomart Otorbayev held a working government meeting on
"We need to analyze the situation with prices and impact of growing prices on social sphere. The harvesting is in progress, fuel issue becomes more relevant and critical. Certain projections should be made for the future," the Prime Minister said.
Besides, fuel consumption traditionally grows in spring and summer in the country due to intensive economic activities of population and business.
The prices for RON 80 petrol and diesel fuel will be kept at the current level in August. The prices for rest kinds of fuel may grow from 3% to 7%, the
Stabilization of prices at Russian refineries is expected in autumn. Reduction of fuel is projected since September or October, the time when demand for fuel declines traditionally.
The problem of growing fuel prices affected the neighboring countries as well.
In such situation fuel may be smuggled to the neighboring countries. Prime Minister Otorbayev ordered to tighten border and customs control over export and import of fuel and instructed to continue efforts restraining further growth of fuel prices, the government's press service said.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say