Celadon increased its stake in Chang Tan West to 80% from 62% previously, which followed the acquisition of an initial 23% equity stake in the project in 2012 for
"The consolidation of Celadon's holding in Chang Tan West is a significant positive development, and we would expect the increased holding to substantially improve the potential returns from the future development of Chang Tan West,"
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas