Celadon increased its stake in Chang Tan West to 80% from 62% previously, which followed the acquisition of an initial 23% equity stake in the project in 2012 for
"The consolidation of Celadon's holding in Chang Tan West is a significant positive development, and we would expect the increased holding to substantially improve the potential returns from the future development of Chang Tan West,"
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore