The kiwi recovered to 0.8452 against the greenback, 86.76 against the yen and 1.5788 versus the euro, off early 6-day lows of 0.8425, 86.45 and 1.5848, respectively.
The kiwi that fell to an 8-1/2-month low of 1.1077 against the aussie earlier reversed direction and was trading at 1.1047.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry