INVESTORS in the
The N60.71 coupon per note is well above the initial estimated dividend payment of N36.00 per note.
According to a statement from the company, "The number of qualified notes on the register of the NIDF as at the closure date of
"Dividends have become an important factor for investors to consider and at Afrinvest, we are committed to providing value for our clients, helping them achieve their investment objectives", said Managing Director of
NIDF offers investors safety, capital preservation, steady returns, diversification and value, and has a consistent dividend history making it quite attractive for both individual and institutional investors such as Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs), insurance companies, asset managers and gratuity funds.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry