INVESTORS in the
The N60.71 coupon per note is well above the initial estimated dividend payment of N36.00 per note.
According to a statement from the company, "The number of qualified notes on the register of the NIDF as at the closure date of
"Dividends have become an important factor for investors to consider and at Afrinvest, we are committed to providing value for our clients, helping them achieve their investment objectives", said Managing Director of
NIDF offers investors safety, capital preservation, steady returns, diversification and value, and has a consistent dividend history making it quite attractive for both individual and institutional investors such as Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs), insurance companies, asset managers and gratuity funds.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison