The controller operates in a closed loop fashion using Hall Sensor Feedback. Closed loop operation is used for applications requiring speed regulation, so the controller is ideal for keeping speed regulated despite any changes to the load and power supply voltage. The built in programmable PI controller ensures the steady state error in speed is within 1% of the set point speed.
Many of Anaheim Automation's existing controllers utilize Hall Sensor Feedback to achieve closed loop operation. However, the MDC100-050101USB can be controlled through its supplementary software, BMC100. Through this software, the user can control motor and speed parameters, as well as direction. This software feature provides the user with more versatility and control over their application than ever before.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal