Netwrix, a leading provider of change and configuration auditing software, has announced record results for Q2 2014, marking the best Q2 quarter in the company's history. Revenues in the
"The avalanche of threats and security breaches have shown just how vulnerable IT infrastructures are," said Michael Fimin, CEO of Netwrix. "Security breaches such as the ones experienced by Target,
The release of Netwrix Auditor 6.0, which includes key new features such as Enterprise overview dashboards and comprehensive SharePoint auditing, helped to drive the record growth at Netwrix.
The period also saw record participation in the company's annual online Virtual Customer Summit and 100% satisfaction rating for Netwrix customer support.
T: 01442 24503001442 245030 E: firstname.lastname@example.orgCallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers