GROMBALIA, (TAP) - Caretaker President
Marzouki attended shows of giant puppets, musical bands and majorettes parade performed in the public garden in Grombalia and visited an exhibition of old photographs of the city.
He also learnt about activities of several youth and cultural organisations and visited an exhibition highlighting the agricultural features of Grombalia.
The caretaker president then inaugurated the open-air theatre in Grombalia and attended a show by the national music band, on the opening of the 53rd Festival of the Vine.
President of the Special Delegation of the Municipality of Grombalia and president of the association of the festival of the vine said the new theatre, which was built after many years of waiting, is a real asset for the town and surrounding areas.
With a hosting capacity of 1,500 spectators, the theatre can accommodate various performances (music, theatre, dance), he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison