GROMBALIA, (TAP) - Caretaker President
Marzouki attended shows of giant puppets, musical bands and majorettes parade performed in the public garden in Grombalia and visited an exhibition of old photographs of the city.
He also learnt about activities of several youth and cultural organisations and visited an exhibition highlighting the agricultural features of Grombalia.
The caretaker president then inaugurated the open-air theatre in Grombalia and attended a show by the national music band, on the opening of the 53rd Festival of the Vine.
President of the Special Delegation of the Municipality of Grombalia and president of the association of the festival of the vine said the new theatre, which was built after many years of waiting, is a real asset for the town and surrounding areas.
With a hosting capacity of 1,500 spectators, the theatre can accommodate various performances (music, theatre, dance), he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site