Against the greenback, the ringgit fell to a 5-day low of 3.1698, from an early high of 3.1665. At yesterday's close, the ringgit was trading at 3.1575 against the greenback.
If the ringgit extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around the 3.18 area.
Traders await the release of the nation's CPI report at
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls