"What we are seeing is the convergence of forces such as mobile apps and applications and over the next few years these areas will drive significant change in our industry," said
Eye-Fi provides a memory card that turns standard cameras into connected devices enabling photos and videos to be transferred wirelessly to a mobile device for immediate upload on social media and email. The company is strategically looking at this trend and its potential for business.
"As a supply chain operator the next few years are vital for us, considering emerging trends in Wi-Fi standards.
Eye-Fi is dedicated to building products and services that help consumers manage, nurture and share their digital memories. Eye-Fi's patented and patent-pending technology wirelessly and automatically uploads photos and videos from digital cameras and smartphones to online, in-home and retail destinations. Eye-Fi has helped people wirelessly upload more than 1 billion photos since being founded in 2005.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips