The investigation concerns whether the Skilled Healthcare Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values the Company’s common stock.
If you are a
J. Brandon Walker, Esq., 212-699-1145
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas