KBRA believes that the change in accounting treatment by the auditor for OCN and HLSS was driven, in turn, by regulatory considerations. We believe that the investors in MSRs, the entire financial services industry and their public accounting firms, may face heightened regulatory scrutiny regarding the valuation methods used for MSR transactions.
To view the report, please click here.
KBRA is registered with the
Follow us on Twitter!
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals