The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished Tuesday flat as buying after a smooth auction of 20-year government bonds offset selling in the wake of a rise in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.495 percent, unchanged from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.03 point to 146.19 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison