James Hamilton has selected eCMS v.4.0 over competitive products in the market due to the feature-rich construction management applications and the enterprise-wide platform allowing the integration of information across the entire organization. James Hamilton will be implementing Computer Guidance's Cloud-based, Hosted eCMS ERP with core financial applications, project management, business intelligence, and enterprise content management applications.
"With the comprehensive business intelligence capabilities of eCMS, we will be able to leverage data received from across the organization in support of decision-making and consolidated financial reporting," said Jossanne Neil, Accounting Manager,
"One of our goals when searching for a new solution was to consolidate all of our data and processes onto a single, fully integrated platform." said
"For the past thirty three years, Computer Guidance has been providing commercial contractors with the tools needed to support their businesses," said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12103377.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery