James has designed and implemented many complex solutions, including ImageNow iScripts and eForms, tailored to fit within each client's unique set of requirements. With an extensive ImageNow background in the financial, back office, and HR sectors for a variety of industries, he recognizes that every client has its own set of special needs.
"It was always my goal to have a career with a customer-facing role. I love the look on people's faces when I show them how software can make their lives easier and ultimately better at their job," James stated. "I was drawn to
RPI's model focuses on delivering solutions to specific business problems through on-demand strategic intervention. Our team-based approach allows us to leverage the best resources part-time, on a task-by-task basis, while working closely with our clients to identify opportunities to minimize costs associated with travel and downtime. RPI prides itself on providing customers with the most value for their dollar, delivering value-added information and genuinely caring about the outcome of an engagement.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12102068.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan