James has designed and implemented many complex solutions, including ImageNow iScripts and eForms, tailored to fit within each client's unique set of requirements. With an extensive ImageNow background in the financial, back office, and HR sectors for a variety of industries, he recognizes that every client has its own set of special needs.
"It was always my goal to have a career with a customer-facing role. I love the look on people's faces when I show them how software can make their lives easier and ultimately better at their job," James stated. "I was drawn to
RPI's model focuses on delivering solutions to specific business problems through on-demand strategic intervention. Our team-based approach allows us to leverage the best resources part-time, on a task-by-task basis, while working closely with our clients to identify opportunities to minimize costs associated with travel and downtime. RPI prides itself on providing customers with the most value for their dollar, delivering value-added information and genuinely caring about the outcome of an engagement.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12102068.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid