The renewable energy technology company commercialises its technology in three divisions - Automotive, Consumer Electronics and
"Since the IPO, the growth opportunities... have expanded further. We remain focused on both delivering the existing milestones in DP&G [
The company's current financial year ends
It said within its
The company said discussions are ongoing in its Consumer Electronics business with the company's manufacturing partners to enable the production of more than 50,000 first generation Upp devices as part of the initial roll-out for the product launch.
The Upps device allows mobile users to power USB-compatible portable electronic devices with a single Upp cartridge, typically delivering up to one week of energy for smartphones.
"The phasing of production is currently being ramped up and discussions with major launch customers continue; this should result in the aforementioned volumes being delivered before the end of this calendar year," the company said in a statement.
The company said it expects to release its full-year results on
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry