More than 100 leading consumer IT and electronics brands will be represented at Gitex Shopper this year, with more than 35,000 products on show.
The premier event bringing together the region's power retailers and the world's biggest electronic brands, runs from
Strong sales of tablets, smartphones and Digital SLR cameras — traditional Gitex Shopper favourites — have positioned the
Conversely, regional smartphone adoption has catalysed widespread amateur photography among consumers which has subsequently boosted sales of DSLR cameras. Additional digital platforms per household — tablets, UHD TVs and laptops in particular — are also strong contributors to continued market growth in the region.
More than 100 leading consumer IT and electronics brands will be represented at Gitex Shopper this year, with more than 35,000 products on show. Global players include Bose, Dell, Hewlett,
"Gitex Shopper is the most anticipated retail event of the year and one that makes a sizeable contribution to our exhibitors' annual revenues," LohMirmand said.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models