FileCatalyst will be in Hall C 300 discussing its ONS 2014 Innovation Award nomination. The nomination is for those creating and developing new and groundbreaking technologies. In order to sustain future success, the oil, gas, and energy industry will increasingly need to rely on these technologies. The Innovation Awards strive to address the energy sector in general, while paying particular attention to the petroleum sector, by awarding three distinct awards. The objective of the award is to promote efforts which will improve the current solutions and create new solutions throughout all stages of the value chain.
Exhibiting in Hall C 300, in the Ontario Exhibit, FileCatalyst will also be discussing FileCatalyst Direct 3.4 and our experience within the oil and gas industry, in addition to our award nomination. FileCatalyst Direct 3.4 feature and performance enhancements are being implemented by select FileCatalyst customers, including those in the oil and gas industry. The software assists those moving large files, such as seismic data, remote sensing, and geo exploration, in accelerating transfers securely and reliably, regardless of network impairments.
"We are very excited to be nominated for an ONS Innovation Award at this year's show," said
When asked the importance of exhibiting at ONS 2014 for the first time,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12101842.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton