In new research, 2014 ATM Market Benchmark Report,
"The migration of ATMs beyond simple cash-dispensing machines to become more interactive and full-featured self-service hubs continues unimpeded," comments
Highlights of this report include:
• Examples of diverse expanded features in ATMs in use in many global markets that have made ATMs the hub of self- and assisted-service banking
• Evidence that the ever-evolving ATM channel has become a go-to channel for many banking customers, namely
• Market share of leading ATM deployers in the U.S. by type
• Examination of increased efficiencies and increased customer engagement and satisfaction
• Comparison of rates of ATM growth in various world regions
• Discussion of banks' investments in ATMs as larger initiative of building out a customer-centric omnichannel banking environment
This report is 21 pages long and has 14 exhibits.
Organizations mentioned in this report include:
Members of Mercator Advisory Group Banking Channels Advisory Service have access to this report as well as the upcoming research for the year ahead, presentations, analyst access and other membership benefits.
Please visit us online at http://www.mercatoradvisorygroup.com.
For more information and media inquiries, please call
For free industry news, opinions, research, company information and more visit us at http://www.PaymentsJournal.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MercatorAdvisor.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12102633.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green