Egnyte, the only provider of a complete suite of enterprise file services built from the cloud down, today announced it has appointed
"I am delighted to have a senior global sales and operations executive of Ian's caliber join the Egnyte team," said
"Egnyte understands the specific needs of enterprise IT around control, access and choice when it comes to files services," said Whiting. "I am excited to join Egnyte, a company that is head and shoulders above the competition with its comprehensive suite of cloud-only, on-premises and hybrid solutions that addresses the requirements and investments of enterprise-class IT environments."
Whiting most recently served as executive vice president of Global Field Operations at Fusion-io, a memory and software-defined storage solutions provider that was recently acquired by
Egnyte powers enterprise file services and access for more than 40,000 customers globally. The award-winning platform that's built from the cloud down optimally balances IT's need for security, control, and compliance with users' demands for simple access to documents stored on premises and in the cloud. Founded in 2007, Egnyte is a privately held company headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12102473.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore