NET ASSET VALUE
BLACKROCK INCOME AND GROWTH INVESTMENT TRUST PLC. The unaudited net asset values for BlackRock Income and Growth Investment Trust plcat close of business on 18 August 2014were: 168.61p Capital only (undiluted) 171.48p including current year income (undiluted) XD Notes: 1. Following the buyback of 260,000 ordinary shares on 19 May 2014, the Company has 26,679,268 ordinary shares in issue excluding 6,254,664 shares in treasury. 2. Investments have been valued on a bid price basis. 3. Revenue items included in net asset value, with dividends payable deducted on the ex-dividend date.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits