Beacon Hill still expects final credit approval during the third quarter, subject to implementation of a rolling stock sub-lease and any other final conditions imposed by the new senior lender.
Beacon Hill said it "remains committed to achieve drawdown of the facility during the fourth quarter."
The company cautioned that shareholders should note there is no certainty that such debt shall be forthcoming or any re-financing will be successful.
Beacon Hill is working towards completion of the
On a brighter note, Beacon Hill said that Minas Moatize Ltda has received a VAT refund payment totaling MZN43 million, about
Beacon Hill shares were Tuesday quoted down 13% at
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine