Partial disruptions began as of
Microsoft Azure is a cloud-based platform for creating, deploying and maintaining online applications and services such as Web sites and Web-hosted applications. The service, which is used by governments and corporations around the world, supports various programming languages, tools and frameworks.
The company said Azure services such as virtual machines, cloud services, mobile services, service bus, site recovery, HDInsight, Web sites and Storsimple were down due to interruptions in multiple centres.
The core platform components were working properly throughout and only a small subset of customers was affected by the outage,
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World