Citation: "79 FR 49078"
Document Number: "Public Notice: 2014-0040"
Page Number: "49078"
SUMMARY: This Notice is to inform the public, in accordance with Section 3(c)(10) of the Charter of the
DATES: Comments must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: Comments may be submitted through Regulations.gov at WWW.REGULATIONS.GOV. To submit a comment, enter EIB-2014-0040 under the heading "Enter Keyword or ID" and select Search. Follow the instructions provided at the Submit a Comment screen. Please include your name, company name (if any) and EIB-2014-0040 on any attached document.
Purpose and Use
Brief description of the purpose of the transaction:
To support the export of U.S.-manufactured commercial aircraft to
Brief non-proprietary description of the anticipated use of the items being exported:
To be used by
To the extent that
Description of Items Being Exported
Boeing 787 aircraft.
Information On Decision: Information on the final decision for this transaction will be available in the "Summary Minutes of Meetings of Board of Directors" on http://exim.gov/newsandevents/boardmeetings/board/.
Confidential Information: Please note that this notice does not include confidential or proprietary business information; information which, if disclosed, would violate the Trade Secrets Act; or information which would jeopardize jobs in
[FR Doc. 2014-19574 Filed 8-18-14;
BILLING CODE 6690-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton