ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15082014 -
GAAP diluted loss per share (EPS) was
Total revenue increased by 17% to
Total gross profit margin in
EBITDA cash outflows for
The total revenue value of our On-Site Utility energy agreements since inception is approximately
We currently operate 122 energy systems and our current backlog consists of 36 energy systems.
Total energy production was 23.4 million kWh in the second quarter of 2014.
We reached agreements with
We began operations at the following three properties:
80-ton Chiller at a facility in
400 ton Chiller at a facility in
75kW CHP system at a facility in
This press release contains forward-looking statements under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements, as disclosed on the Company's website and in
The statements in this press release are made as of the date of this press release, even if subsequently made available by the Company on its website or otherwise. The Company does not assume any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million