ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15082014 -
The notes carry a coupon rate of 4.5 percent and mature on
The net proceeds resulting from the Offering will be used to reduce bank indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
The Offering was made through a syndicate of investment dealers co-led by
This news release contains forward-looking statements. When used in this news release, the words 'may', 'would', 'could', 'will', 'intend', 'plan', 'anticipate', 'believe', 'seek', 'propose', 'estimate', 'expect', and similar expressions, as they relate to
In particular, this news release contains forward-looking statements with respect to, among other things, the use of proceeds of the Offering, the maintenance of its investment grade rating, business objectives, expected growth, results of operations, business projects and opportunities and financial results.
These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect
Many factors could cause
Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described in this news release as intended, planned, anticipated, believed, sought, proposed, estimated or expected, and such forward-looking statements included in, or incorporated by reference in this news release, should not be unduly relied upon.
Such statements speak only as of the date of this news release.
Tel: (403) 269-7197
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison