The AASB Board of Directors recently approved changing the name of its self-insured risk management trust from Alabama Risk Management for Schools to
Please remember that ATBE is the new ARMS and both ATBE Funds (
For more than 30 years ATBE, a member-owned, member-governed, tax-exempt, not-for-profit trust has offered AASB members risk management alternatives based upon the principles of savings, security, and simplicity.
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140819-30TacordaCheng-4832139 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment