The program, which AIPIA announced last week, complements the array of professionals and technology that will be on site at PACK EXPO and Pharma EXPO, says
PMMI owns and produces the PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows, which includes
"Active and intelligent packaging is a high-tech approach to some common issues. Food safety, shelf-life and counterfeiting, which are all included in this agenda, are just a few examples," Yuska says.
Program highlights will include sessions on nanotechnology, track and trace, smart labels, food waste reduction, anti-counterfeiting and shelf-life extension. And the
For AIPIA Executive Director
"Major brand owners are clearly ready to invest heavily in active and intelligent packaging. Some already have. Recent conversations have taken us by surprise -- not due to the enthusiasm for the technologies, but the diverse range of motivations behind it.
Information and registration for
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140819-30TacordaCheng-4832444 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities