The Georgian government and the
The loan agreement was signed by Georgian Minister of Finance
Kerali told media after signing the agreement, the loan funds will be directed towards improving the condition of the population in the regions of
"These funds will be used for the implementation of municipal projects, mainly infrastructure," he said. "This must improve the condition of the population."
Georgian Minister of Finance reported that these funds will be spent to improve water and sewerage system in various regions of
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors