Based on Shakespeare's play, Macbeth is the story of a Scottish knight whose aspirations of becoming a king lead to his bloody downfall. The opera company
Supers or extras, as those playing the silent walk-on roles are called, must be available between
They will have a chance to see how the production comes together, from the costumes and makeup to set development to singing and music.
"You get a look backstage. You can be onstage and in costume. You can have a view from the stage into the auditorium, which the audience usually never gets to see. It's interesting, it's fun and you get to be part of the show," she explained.
The supers may have small parts but they are still very important for the final production, Scheppelmann noted.
"There's no show that can happen without every single little piece. Just because you're a super doesn't mean you're less important. You may have a little less to do but without you as a super, the show can't happen," she added.
During the 2013-2014
Both Omanis and residents of
To get in touch: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say