Based on Shakespeare's play, Macbeth is the story of a Scottish knight whose aspirations of becoming a king lead to his bloody downfall. The opera company
Supers or extras, as those playing the silent walk-on roles are called, must be available between
They will have a chance to see how the production comes together, from the costumes and makeup to set development to singing and music.
"You get a look backstage. You can be onstage and in costume. You can have a view from the stage into the auditorium, which the audience usually never gets to see. It's interesting, it's fun and you get to be part of the show," she explained.
The supers may have small parts but they are still very important for the final production, Scheppelmann noted.
"There's no show that can happen without every single little piece. Just because you're a super doesn't mean you're less important. You may have a little less to do but without you as a super, the show can't happen," she added.
During the 2013-2014
Both Omanis and residents of
To get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight