The UIA's status report shows that a boost in the finance, insurance, real estate and business services that recorded a
The UIA Executive Director,
He added : "It should be noted that the fourth quarter experienced an improvement in the investment conversion rate which grew to 15% compared with the 5% realization rate registered in the previous 3rdquarter. The positive performance resulted from continued improvement in the macroeconomic environment. It should be noted that there was improvement in actual investment in spite of an 11% decline in the number of licensed projects in the third quarter to 113 projects in the fourth quarter."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades